Sukira: In which Super Junior are cheaper than Lee Joon (and that's saying a lot)
- Ryeowook: (to Joon) In 5 years of being part of your group, you've spent $260 on your members. Is that correct?
- Joon: Yes, we went and all had Kobe steak cooked medium.
- Ryeowook: You spent a lot.
- Joon: What?
- Ryeowook: Yes, you really spent a lot.
- Joon: Yes, that was really a lot of money that I spent.
- Ryeowook: Within Super Junior, we don't spend money on each other. Really. I'm the maknae, Super Junior Maknae, Ryeowook. I don't have one memory of being treated to a meal.
- Sungmin: Hey, hey..
- Ryeowook: Everything is always paid for with the company card.
- Sungmin: /laughs
- Ryeowook: If you have something to say about this, please go ahead.
- Sungmin: /more laughing and bows head
posted on 1 year ago with 279 notes
Sukira: Ryeowook on Dragonball
- Ryeowook: I cried during Dragonball. Last year while I was rereading it. Wow, it was really...
- Mir: ...What part, exactly, made you cry?
- Ryeowook: It was a really touching scene...
- Mir: I'm curious, where was that?
- Ryeowook: Shall we move on? Okay.
- Sungmin: Hahaha!
posted on 1 year ago with 50 notes